Monday, September 13, 2010

Rush Limbaugh loves his electronic cigarette...

and I love mine.

It's been close to five months since I've smoked a "regular" cigarette.  Electronic cigarettes are the wave of the future and the government is doing everything in its power to ban or control them.  Why?  Need you ask?  It's perfectly fine with them if you smoke a cigarette that will kill you because they reap huge rewards in the taxes they collect.  Electronic cigarettes don't kill people, don't smell, and cost waaaaay less. Yet our government doesn't want you to have them or they're going to find a way to tax them to the point where you won't be able to afford them.

Today Rush was talking about his e-cig (he likes apple flavor - I'm into boysenberry) and the very issues I've just brought up.  If you smoke, I urge you to get an e-cig and kick the habit.  Imagine your home smelling fresh and clean, no more stinky hair and clothes, and whole lot more cash in your pocket.  Imagine no more coughing, brighter eyes,and clearer skin.  Imagine breathing better and living longer.  Just imagine.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Is it cheaper?! I was under the impression that it was about the same...but I haven't seen or heard that much of it around here. In fact, the only time was a few weeks ago...one of my managers almost kicked out a guest at my restaurant (Michigan officially went non smoking in May) because he was smoking an e cigarette at the table. The guest promised to get the media involved...we still have yet to hear from him though.

I wonder if kicking an e smoker out of a non smoking location is legit? Need to look into that...

Adrienne said...

Chell - we've found it to be way, way cheaper.

Amusing Bunni said...

Thanks for posting the link, Adrienne, is that the brand you use?
Do you order online from them?

I was thinking of getting one of those. My nerves are shot again and I don't want to start smoking real ciggies again, they are so expensive plus smelly.

MightyMom said...

they do stink.....but like nicotine not burnt tar....a somewhat nicer stink.

e cigarette reviews said...

Electronic cigarettes are better to use than real cigarettes. Like you, I save a lot of money from using it. I'm really glad that this thing was created.