Friday, April 16, 2010

Wow! I can't wait to get to the "real" news...

Good Morning

I haven't made it past the MSM news on Yahoo yet and it's already a fun day in Obamaland.

How about this on Yahoo from the AP?:

Low-cost coverage in Obama health plan not for all

Really? Who would have thought such a thing?  I took the time to read 346  comments and there was about 10 comments that were not scathing anti-Obama rants.  


Let's move on to this little meaningless gem, also from the AP by way of Yahoo:

Obama extends health care rights to gay partners

And why do I call it meaningless?  Because people are not denied visitation rights based on how they engage in the sexual act.  And guess what?  Most of the peeps commenting know this, too.

But, fear not my little chickadees, Michelle is in San Diego touring community farms.  Oh yes, did I mention California, you know the California that is totally flat-ass broke,  has some sort of endowment to fund little itty-bitty organic farms and other "healthy initiatives"  in 14 communities?  Price tag - ONE BILLION DOLLARS. Mighty expensive arugula.

Michelle Obama visits San Diego community farm

And now this from UPI:  Outdoors, financial reform on Obama's list (with a few observations from moi)
Obama will discuss the challenges, opportunities and innovation surrounding land conservation efforts during remarks at the White House Conference on America's Great Outdoors at the Interior Department, the White House said. Another Fed land grab coming up!

The president also will discuss the importance of reconnecting American families to the outdoors. When everyone is flat broke, they'll be living in the great outdoors.  Can't get much more "connected" than that.

3 comments:

Fr. John Mary, ISJ said...

Hey, do you think the earth might be "revolting" from all the "revolting" stuff going on all over the place?
Yikes.
Better say another rosary!
Thanks, Auntie A. for the updates...I think:<)!

Adrienne said...

Nazareth Priest - I was actually laughing by the time I made it to my blogroll. Really! You just can't make this crap up.

One rosary for you, and one for the rest of us...

Subvet said...

Wow! When my family moves under the nearest bridge overpass I'll be sure to point out how it allows us to experience the outdoors. That'll go over well, especially when the temps go over 110 here in TX.