Friday, April 16, 2010

Everything is actually pretty funny...

All of a sudden the news is starting to strike me very, very funny.  I sort of like this new approach.  No one, including that dangerous moron in the White House, is going to ruin my attitude anymore.

In line with this new thinking is a perfect rant, compliments of Bob Belvedere over at Camp of the Saints.  Head over and see who's bringing you Today’s Delusional Moment   It brought a smile to my face. Thanks, Bob


Creative Minority Report made me smile with Most Insulting Question of the Day.  This 17 second video is primo smile inducing material. 

1 comment:

Bob Belvedere said...

Ah Adrienne! You've graduated to a higher level of Catholic thinking. Every deep Catholic, when asked to comment on life, will tell you: 'Life is absurd'. That is also the mark of a true conservative.

Thank you for the generous words.