Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tired

I've been live chatting all day and listening to all the dreary hours of the debate.  Allow me at least say this:  what is going on in this country is not over.  This is just the beginning.  I will not stop until the communists in the White House are driven from our shores.

Two posts jumped out as best expressing my chagrin. 

Larry at Acts of the Apostasy:  Strain Forward to What Lies Ahead

and

Creative Minority Report: Republicans Will Suffer for This

Good night...

5 comments:

RightKlik said...

Thanks for everything you do in this fight.

Adrienne said...

Bless you, RK (and Mrs. RK and baby RK)

Larry Denninger said...

Grand Duchess - thanks for linking. And God bless you for your tireless work (even though you are tired!)

Gabriella said...

Great Great Great Blog

Your blog is so excellent. I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog. I like your way of posting.

Hey i am interesting in adding your http://adriennescatholiccorner.blogspot.com/
in my blog
http://spacestation-shuttle.blogspot.com/


I am honored to add it to my Catholic Blogs list.

Will you add my blog in your blog list.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well!

Please reply friend.

Mary Ellen said...

I was on a blog yesterday and made a comment to correct someone who said the Catholic Church was supporting this bill and wanted Stupak to stay out of it. I was polite and careful not to bruise any feelings...in return I was called every name in the book and told to stfu....there's way too much hatred out there and it gets worse every day.