My only excuse (I'm digging deep here for justification) is I am always so busy copying her wonderful recipes on La Bella, I sometimes miss her other posts.
Roz, also known as Bella, has posted her picture on La Bella Vita and we could be sisters. I, of course, hold the title of older and wiser, while Roz would be the younger and prettier. We'll have to draw straws for best cook.
Take a moment to stop over and say congrats on her blogoversary today...
1. Copy the picture above and post it on your blog.
2. Pass it on to who you think who is/are deserving.
3. Leave a message to them.
4. Pass as many as you want.
5. Message back or leave a comment to the owner.
No doubt the first person I will award this to is:
- Mighty Mom, known to her hubby Subvet as the War Department (for good reason)
- One of my newer friends, MaryEllen over at Bad Habit, who is delightfully unhinged (but very,very smart.)
- Belinda of Belinda's Brain, who, as I've said before, not only thinks outside the box, but doesn't even have a box.
- Laura at One Woman's Thoughts, who is seriously contemplating acquiring a sewing machine. I suggested a glass of wine and a nap until the urge passed.
- Angela Messenger, who will fling herself to the floor and rend her clothes if she doesn't get any and all awards.
- Adoro, who shares her life...
- Matthew and Patrick Archbold at Creative Minority Report
- LarryD at Acts of Apostasy
- Terry at Abbey Roads
- Mark in Spokane
- Stacy McCain and the man behind his greatness, Smitty
- Father Anthony Ho
- Father Dwight Longenecker