Friday, July 24, 2009

Who is Michael Taylor?

This is something of which I had no knowledge. I'm headed to my favorite store (Costco), and when I return I'll be doing lots of research and more linky-love. In the meantime, read it and give me your take on what's going on.

And about the newly acquired French Press? Get one!!!


You're Appointing Who? Please Obama, Say It's Not So!

The person who may be responsible for more food-related illness and death than anyone in history has just been made the US food safety czar. This is no joke. read the rest

1 comment:

Mark D. said...

So, you had coffee from the French press? It was something, wasn't it? The best way to make coffee that I've run across so far? No burned taste, evenly flavored, not bitter. It is a wonder to behold.

The problem, though, is that you can't just use regular ground coffee with it -- the smaller coffee grinds will get through the filter. So, you've got to get your own beans and grind them, or get larger-grind beans at the store. The extra effort is more than worth it though.

Now, for a really guilty pleasure, try French press coffee with a little coconut milk in it and a teaspoon of your preferred sweetener...The closest thing to the perfect cup of coffee this side of heaven...