Thursday, April 15, 2021

A drive-by post to document the crazy...

 because I have too much to do.

Just last week, at a local town hall, I listened to a survivor and escapee from Prague during WWII . Martha had a warning for us that if we are "going along to get along", we need to stop - right now. And if we think "it couldn't happen here", we'd be dead wrong because it's already happening.

Just a few days ago, I stumbled on an article about holocaust survivor Vera Sharav, human rights advocate who founded Alliance for Human Research Protection (AHRP). Sharav escaped from Romania in 1944 when she was about 11 years old.

Vera Sharav
There is a video interview with Sharav at this link, but there is also a well-written summary available.  I have not watched the video, but I will in the very near future. In the meantime, I urge you to read the article: COVID-19 dress rehearsals and proof of the plan.

As usual, I did a search on this woman.  To my great surprise, the first article to come up on Google, Distrustful of authority, a Holocaust survivor became a fierce critic of medical establishment, was actually good.  All the rest said she was a nut job. This article covers her background and her current activism quite well.

I don't think my running into two holocaust survivors in just days was a coincidence. I believe God is leading me in that direction.

Confirmation Bias?

Is my harping on the whole Wuflu scam plus the dangerous (IMO) "vaccine" a result of confirmation bias?  You bet it is. 

I knew the minute the "vaccine" was declared an mRNA agent, we were in deep doo.  

Thanks to my friend, Dave, over at Peace of Freedom, for this meme that sums up my thoughts brilliantly.

Think this is all about choice?

It certainly isn't for some people.  Take a look at the videos posted over at Natural News; it's about forced vaccinations regarding special needs people in Los Angeles. If this doesn't make you physically ill, you may need to check your pulse for signs of life. 

Los Angeles police are force-vaccinating special needs children in heinous “Operation Homebound” program that resembles Nazi euthanasia of the retarded

Or how about this:


UK: Police Break Down Door, Arrest Man For Violating COVID Quarantine Rules - Faces up to 10 years in jail.

If you're still saying "it couldn't happen here", you're probably wrong. NB - the first cop in the broken down door reaches up and grabs his filthy face rag in the area of the nose to pull it up. Nasty!!!

And, wow! Let's all line up for this nifty little device: 


That's it for now. Please return to your usual activities.

No comments: