Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Chris Salcedo: Americans do not owe the "Anti-Americans" respect...

 as for me and mine, we have nothing but contempt for those people who voted for the chaos we're seeing.

However, in view of Trump pulling back the blanket on corrupt elections it has occurred to me that our saying, "I have no sympathy for the people who keep voting in these anti-American weasels," might not be accurate.

Did they really keep voting for their own destruction?

Did Inslee, Whitmer, Walz, and Cuomo actually get more votes over a more conservative choice? 

There is no doubt they managed to garner some support from the useful idiots.  But to get elected we'd have to believe the commie/libtards out number their more conservative neighbors. I find that hard to believe. 

The real question is how long have these elections been corrupted and fraudulent? My answer is - longer than we could have ever imagined. 

In the meantime the whole unity rah-rah crap is not on my agenda. I don't even want to be in the same room with the people who actually cast their ballots for Biden and all his henchman. 


And Don Jr. has some valuable advice for us:

 

No comments: