Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Tucker Carlson sums it up brilliantly...video

and we thank him.

Unfortunately, it's from the egregiously rotten Fox News.  I'm surprised they allowed Tucker to actually say these things. 

But first - just take a gander at this ridiculous warning from the fools at Twitter.  This is what popped up on Mark Levin's post of a interview posted on Twitter and linked to Bitchute - an alternative to those monsters at Youtube.  I removed the links from the warning. 

Now, a less informed person would be frightened and would undoubtedly click on "Back to previous page" (notice it's larger and starts with a capital letter), and only the more informed would click on the teeny "ignore this warning and continue." 

They've threatened every sort of dire consequences short of killing your pet puppy or stealing your first born.   

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XAnajvb8hWm7/

The link you are trying to access has been identified by Twitter or our partners as being potentially spammy or unsafe, in accordance with Twitter’s URL Policy. This link could fall into any of the below categories:

  • malicious links that could steal personal information or harm electronic devices
  • spammy links that mislead people or disrupt their experience
  • violent or misleading content that could lead to real-world harm
  • certain categories of content that, if posted directly on Twitter, are a violation of the Twitter Rules

Back to previous page

Ignore this warning and continue

And then this morning I see this headline at Whatfinger (link removed)

BREAKING: RealClearPolitics Removes Pennsylvania From Biden's Electoral Total - Trending PoliticsWho in their right mind gives a rat's ass what Real Clear politics does or decides? I thought we the people elected the president, not the media.

I'm not blaming Whatfinger for this sort of nonsense - they're just doing their job of aggregating.

What's likely to happen about this election?

 My friend, the astute and very plugged in LL, over at Virtual Mirage, lays it out. It's not the first time I've heard this, and it's an outcome to this mess I've also pondered over the past week. 

After listening to Tucker, pop over there and read Analysis - Current Events.

One last word about social media:

Everyone is seeking an alternative to Facecrap.  I now have accounts at more than a few new social media sites. The site du jour is Parler.  I think it stinks and is not to be trusted. I've been signed up there for over a year and suddenly I can't link my posts and get a message that my "url is restricted." The venerable Fran Porretto, over at Liberty's Torch, is also experiencing this.

The only new site that seems to work well for me is Codias and almost no one ever mentions it. 

And now - TUCKER
Analysis – Current Event

No comments: