Wednesday, April 22, 2020

It's all too much...

and I have to go to the grocery store.

I used to love to go to the grocery store.  This big building just crammed full of wonderful stuff and people to chat with has become a trial and a source of great angst.

The sight of people shuffling about like zombies with useless little rags tied on their face looking terrified is guaranteed to annoy me. I was going to post a pic of a zombie with a mask on, but they were all so gruesome. Who needs that? So - I decided a pic of a cute kitteh with a mask would have to do. Guess what? They're (IMO) even more disturbing.

I am pondering posting a certain inflammatory video I ran across.  I will flip it around in my little pea brain while I'm restocking the larder with perishables.

I'll leave you with some cute kittehs to contemplate:








No comments: