Friday, February 21, 2020

I shall be gone for the next few days...

tropical vacation?  Disneyland? Luxury cruise?

Yeah - nice thoughts, but no.

Rather than deal with the Windows 7 snafu, we decided to just have our guru build us a couple of new desktops.  Later today the aforementioned guru is picking up our current PC's and will transfer everything at his shop.

So.......I will be computer-less until early next week.

Will I survive?

It will be ugly, but I'm looking forward to the forced time out.



Trump rally tonight in Las Vegas.  LIVE FEED  While Trump was still speaking in Colorado, peeps were already lining up in Las Vegas.


Amazon Today

Lots of great deals today

Amazon gives me a teeny tiny bit of money every time you order through my links - at no additional cost to you.  Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should see how my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's report starts with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

As it turns out, these are the exact same methods lots of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.

You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

That's really because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps that conversation has even taken place INSIDE your very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain 7 years back, while driving a non-registered, garbage bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3.20 on his bank card.

"I'm so fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally succeed?"

You've taken part in those thoughts, am I right?

Your success story is going to happen. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER