Saturday, May 5, 2018

The fetid swamp creatures are disappearing faster then a melting milk shake in July...

good riddance. 

A lovely way to start the weekend:

Lisa Page and James Baker resign from FBI

Michelle Wolf fired from comedy Central

Trump and Pence pump up the crowd at the National Rifle Association’s Annual Leadership Forum in Dallas, Texas., aka driving the commie/libtards insane.

And.................my very favorite concerning Sexy Paul Manafort the Great from U.A. District Judge T.S. Ellis to Mueller:
“You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud ... You really care about getting information Mr. Manafort can give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump and lead to his prosecution or impeachment,” said U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III.  source






Amazon Today

Deals in:

 Arts, Crafts, and Sewing

Prime Early Access Deals

Check out the Lightning Deals too


I receive a small commission when you order through my links - at no additional cost to you, and I thank you.

And a yuuuuuge thank you to everyone who has donated to help me with the extra cost of my cataract surgery (posted upper right)

No comments: