Friday, April 6, 2018

No one needs a high capacity gun...

blah, blah, blah.

Don't fall for it.

The gun control fools say they don't want to take your guns away - they only want "common sense" gun laws.  That's a lie.

Their favorite argument is "no one needs an assault rifle to hunt."

It has nothing to do with "need" and nothing to do with hunting.

The next time someone says that to you, look them straight in the eye and say:

 "It has nothing to do with need and it has nothing to do with hunting.  It only has to do with my constitutional right to own a gun.  When you've confiscated the guns from every low life mook who wishes to do harm to me, my family, and my community, please feel free to get back to me.  I won't be holding my breath since you don't have the cojones to do that."

(Question:  Have I set a record for number of scare quotes?)

If you need help, watch this concerned citizen speak out at a city council meeting.





Great Deals in Men's Clothing at Amazon.


I receive a small commission when you purchase an item through my links. 


No comments: