Thursday, January 25, 2018

What has been lost is now found. About those recovered text messages: I'll let Hannity speak for me...

because I'm all tapped out.

Heading to Costco to decompress.

I would suggest that you visit my comment section on this post and watch the videos that commenter TuNeCedeMalisPJS posted.  Predictably, the first one, Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS, has been flagged by YouTube as being "offensive" to some viewers, and therefore cannot be embedded and comments have been disabled.

And now we have:

DOJ recovers missing text messages between anti-Trump FBI agents Strzok and Page
   
Hannity: Liberal media are engaged in a smear campaign to distract from damning news about the special counsel. 

This is a very informative video.  Watch Hannity connect the dots. 




More:

MOTUS:  A Most Convenient "Glitch"

The Real Agenda News:  The Social Media Pyramid Scam 

Diary of a Right Wing Pussycat:   Even More Breaking News (no one does it better than the Pussycat!)

Daniel John Sobieski at American Thinker:  Schiff Hits the Fan




Hot Deals in Electronics at Amazon


Up to 50% OFF on HOME products from Shuttle Art



I receive a small commission when you purchase an item through my links at no additional cost to you - and I thank you.





No comments: