Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Crazy News...

continues...

and I couldn't be less interested.

My 2018 ordre du jour is set up and ready to go, my master list for 2018 is complete, my morning journal is up and running, and my evening journal waits for entries.

I'm off to see the Darkest Hour while people keep killing other people in Chicago, some trash site is saying Steve Bannon is calling Trump an 11 year old, bloggers are filming dead bodies hanging in the forest, muslims are torching cars in Paris, and so-called journalists are smoking pot on air to prove how cool they are.

NOPE!
Really?

Good grief.

Do we need this in our lives? No, really - DO WE NEED THIS???

And my motto for 2018?

Cave cave deus videt





Kindle Books Deals of the Day at Amazon

and

There's some very nice Women's Boots on deal today.

Deals in Arts, Crafts, and Sewing
and
DIY and Tools too

My personal recommendation:

The Journal Writing Superpower Secret: Get Productivity Superpowers, Kill Procrastination and Stop Self-Sabotage, and Then Take Over the World Kindle Edition  Only $2.99


Thanks for purchasing through my links. I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.




No comments: