Wednesday, December 6, 2017

So Who are the Real Fascists?...

and it's not the right.

I'm tired of Trump being called a fascist by the ignorant libtards who couldn't even give you a definition of the word or have the least understanding of the movement.

Dinesh D'Souza gives you a short and concise explanation of who the real fascists are.



More:

Dinesh D'Souza: FASCISM'S KARL MARX IS THE MAN THE LEFT DOESN'T WANT YOU TO MEET



Day 4 of 12 Days of Deals at Amazon


Today is Kids Day 

As an Amazon affiliate I receive a small commission when you purchase through my links at no additional cost to you - and I thank you.

A Word of Caution

I don't want my readers to go all mondo berserko buying stuff they don't need.  Cruising around Amazon can become costly under those circumstances.  When confronted with a "good deal" which may fall into my "want" instead of "need" column, I simply stick it on my wish list and give myself a bit of time to think about it.

It's okay to purchase "wants."  Just make sure you can afford it. 


No comments: