Monday, November 20, 2017

Sex poodle Charlie Rose apologizes for being a creep...

I guess walking around nude is the new foreplay.

Yeah, that's the ticket Charlie - just take off your clothes and let the ladies see your old naked body. 

Report: Charlie Rose Accused of Lewd Calls, Nudity, Groping by Former Employees


His statement (emphasis mine)

In my 45 years in journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked. Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues.
It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.  Right, Charlie - they couldn't wait to jump your bones after seeing you naked. 
I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will too. All of us, including me, are coming to a newer and deeper recognition of the pain caused by conduct in the past, and have come to a profound new respect for women and their lives.  You're SEVENTY FIVE YEARS OLD, and you're just figuring that out now?  Are you really that stupid, you pompous ass? 






No comments: