Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday: People are dying for great deals...

no, really - they're dying.

People are getting shot at malls.

I really thought it would be better this year.  I thought wrong.


I will admit to a planned trip to Costco at 9 am to pick up a few things.  It's stuff that's on sale the entire week, but I'm afraid they may be sold out.   

Everything else will come from Amazon. 

I hope everyone had a pleasant and thankful day yesterday.  We enjoyed a quiet dinner and plan on watching Once Upon a Time in The West, a 1967 classic that we've never seen tomorrow.

I have many things on my mind - none of which I'm ready to commit to writing.  Such is life.

MOTUS A.D. has an epic post today - and we thank her.

Weight Watchers

I didn't do my Monday Weight Watcher's check in, so here ya go:

This week: 1.8 lbs for a total of just a few ounces under 12 lbs gone.

I actually bought a dress at Amazon over a week ago.  It was $9.99 (seriously) and actually pretty dang cute.  I bought one size smaller to see me through the rest of my weight loss.

Amazon has the 8 qt Instant Pot on sale for $81.99 today.  It's usually $129.95 so that's a really good deal.  I have the 6 qt and I've been seriously considering getting an 8 qt.  Now's the time.

Black Friday Deals of the Day at Amazon




No comments: