Sunday, October 1, 2017

What do Nicholas II of Russia, Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, Bolsheviks, Vladimir Lenin, Vietnam, Antifa, and NFL Football have in common?...

nothing and everything.

A few nights ago I couldn't sleep and 3am found me ensconced in front of my computer re-studying the history of Nicholas II of Russia.  Why?  I have no idea.

 After Nicholas I did a Cliff Note swipe at Archduke Ferdinand and the start of WWI.  You can't hardly do Nicholas II without perusing Vladimir Lenin and the Bolsheviks, now can you?  So a few more hours crept by while doing more research and study.

Since I'm a visual type person I decided I needed a good time line of world history, so off to Amazon where I grabbed a used copy of National Geographic Concise History of the World: An Illustrated Time Line. 

Every Wednesday I now attend a History Club.  Most of the members are veterans of the Vietnam War and listening to their stories is fascinating.  It's also embarrassing because even though I supported our troops, I have little understanding about what was going on and would routinely forget which side we were on.  Since the war actually started in 1955 when I was 10 years old, I've cut myself some slack on the issue. However, by the time I hit my late twenties and our troops were still slogging around in the jungle, I should have paid more attention - no more slack cutting for me!

Many of them highly recommend H.R. McMaster's book Dereliction of Duty: Johnson, McNamara, the Joint Chiefs of Staff so a copy is on it's way to my humble abode.


On to Antifa


My buddies, Dave and Nitzakhon (Hebrew for victory) over at The Right Wayposted the following undercover video of some Antifa boobs done by Steven Crowder.  It was posted on 9/28 and already has 1,122,216 views.

Is Antifa the next Bolsheviks? 




More:

Daily Caller:  Berkeley Antifa Are Targeting, Intimidating And Stalking College Republicans





At Amazon:


Criacr Bluetooth FM Transmitter, Wireless In-Car FM Transmitter Truck Radio Adapter Car Kit, 3.1A Dual USB Charging Port, AUX Port, CVC Noise Reduction, Hands-free Call for iPhone, etc. $56.99 ON SALE for $17.99






No comments: