Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Trey Gowdy: More then one person involved in Las Vegas shooting?...

why isn't he our Attorney General?








At Amazon:

OdoBan Odor Eliminator RTU, 1qt Spray Bottle, W1 Gallon Concentrate, Original Eucalyptus Scent


I've used this for years and years and consider it one of the best products I've ever used.  It also comes in lavender and fresh linen scent, but I really love the Eucalyptus.

You can read more about OdoBan at their website.

Disclosure:

If you have access to a Home Depot they usually stock the gallon concentrate and it is priced lower than Amazon.  For those of you who have no access, the Amazon price is not unreasonable, particularly with Prime free shipping.


Another great Christmas gift idea:

I've just ordered this for myself (Merry Christmas to me.)  About half of my acrylics are old and dried up.  No way could I go to Michael's and get this for $16.10. This is a lightning deal and has a time limit.


Price:  $39.00
Sale:  $19.99


A huge thank you to everyone who orders anything through my links.  I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.









No comments: