Friday, October 27, 2017

Nancy Pelosi: Stroke victim or Alzheimer?...

you be the judge.

I'm going with stroke.

Nancy Pelosi will be 78 years old in March.  It's time she shuffled off to spend time with her grand-kids.  She is fabulously wealthy beyond the average person's imagination.  And to think this woman wants to be speaker of the house again?







I purchased this on a lightning deal seven days ago.  I've been having trouble sleeping so I use lavender oil in the diffuser and turn it on before I go to bed.  My head barely hits the pillow before I'm asleep.  I purchased a different brand which works well, but this is my favorite because you can set it to run for 60,120, or 180 mins. 

The company is very responsive to customers when there is a problem which is important to me. 


Essential Oil Diffuser, 120ml Aromatherapy Cool Mist Ultrasonic Air Humidifier by Aropey with Color Changing LED Lights for Yoga Spa Home Office


Sale:$15.99 Fr


ee Shipping for Prime Members

Great gift idea:

Wine Saver Pump Preserver with 4 Vacuum Bottle Stoppers


This is a lightning deal and ends at noon PDT

Price:$49.99 
Sale:$12.96
With Deal:$10.39 Free Shipping for Prime Members 
You Save:$39.60 (79%)


No comments: