Friday, July 21, 2017

Some random stuff after wasting the morning slithering around the interwebs...

is interwebs a word?

What makes us do this?  Why do we feel the need to "know" everything that is going on? It's a question for the techie world we inhabit now.  I have no answer.

Then again - I sort of do have an answer.

Every morning at the close of my morning pages I ask myself:
  1. What do I need to know?
  2. What do I need to try?
  3. What do I need to accept?
  4. What do I need to do?
This morning's insight into my wasted time cruising aimlessly around the news sites, Daily Mail (pictures are great), Facecrap, (but no kitteh videos since I have my very own kitteh roaming around my desk.)

The conclusion I came to is that when you feel the need to almost live vicariously through someone or something else it means you don't have a life.

Ouch!

So I'm headed outside to move a rock border, spread some bark, water my veggies, and, well - get a life.

How about you?  




Today's Amazon Deals in
and

No comments: