Friday, February 10, 2017

About the new header...

a formal thank you to the most creative photoshopper I know.

And that person is?

Drum roll, please

Curmudgeon at Political Clown Parade



She's so creative that I think the sight of my minimalist approach (aka as boring and blank) was giving her hives when she visited.  So, to save herself from a bunch of scratching, she created that wonderful header and gifted it to me.

Let's hear a big round of applause for Curmudgeon!!

Better yet, head over to her place and tell her what a genius she is.





Sponsored Links


I've been having some computer problems lately.  In the course of doing some repair work it came to my attention that there are all sorts of sponsored links on the bottom of my posts.  Since I've had Adblocker Plus for many years they weren't visible to me.

I've been doing a bunch of searching around the nets for a way to get rid of them, but no luck so far.

If anyone knows how to get rid of them, please email me and let me know how.  Thanks

adrienne@icehouse. net

No comments: