Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Rudy Giuliani on the Cruz/Kasich Coalition...

and I agree with him.

If nothing else, Trump has opened up the eyes of many people, me included, about the sleazy stuff that goes on in elections.  I get it.  I'm aware of the "smoke filled back room."  However, this election has risen to new heights in sleaze and people are not liking it.

I'm very disappointed in some of the tactics Cruz has used, and is there anyone out there who doesn't know why delusional Kasich is still campaigning?




More: 

DC Clothesline:   Unhappy America: Will The United States Collapse Due To An Internal Societal Meltdown?

Nox and Friends:  Cruz-Kasich Alliance Against Trump Appears to Falter Early 

Gateway Pundit:  Collusion Wins!… New Poll Finds 3% of Voters Believe Cruz-Kasich Alliance Will Stop Trump


 

No comments: