Monday, March 2, 2015

Mark Levin and Sue Payne of WCBM...

the latest shiny object.

I'm not sure if it is possible for anyone to have missed the story of Sue Payne's call to the Mark Levin Show about a conference call about immigration that is very disturbing. 

I'm not going to repeat the details of the call.  They're at the link above in case for some reason you haven't bumped into them - an occurrence I highly doubt, or you can listen to it below.

Supposedly, Ms Payne was inadvertently included on a conference call that included 16 members of Obama’s Cabinet as well as La Raza’s Cecilia Nunoz.

This story is just about everywhere and is not being questioned or challenged.

Am I calling Ms Payne a liar?  No.

Do I think it's true?  I have no idea, and neither do you.

Do I think it's plausible?  Yes, and so does everyone else or they wouldn't be repeating it with out any modifiers.

The only person identified is Cecilia Nunoz.  Who are the 16 members of the Cabinet on this call? 

What I find disturbing is that everyone is willing to repeat and report this as though it's the absolute truth without any corroboration.

I'm not suggesting that we ignore these revelations, and I am by no means defending the Obama administration.  But these things have to be reported accurately, and that means calling them what they are; alleged and not cast in stone.










No comments: