Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's Wednesday...

what's going on.

For me it's unrelenting outside work every. single. day.  Close to being caught up (except for weeding, which never, ever goes away.)

There's so much going on in the news it's impossible to latch on to any one thing. So I don't try.  I've come to the conclusion that I can't do one darn thing about any of this crap anyway. 

How about this  "hump day" ad?  I agree with Mr. Always On Watch that's is just too cute for words.  Okay, he didn't use the word "cute."  After all, he's a real manly-man type.  He does think the voice is perfect.  So do I.





Here's something I'd like to see.  Mark America did a nice review of the Monte Carlo resort in Las Vegas and mentioned The Blue Man Group marches through the hotel on the way to their 7pm show (do I need a comma here?) which led me to this video of the event.  Every high school marching band needs to watch and hear some of the best cadence, evah.




Reaganite Republican bring us Hump-Day Humor for Riled-Up Clingers...

 Matt over at Conservative Hideout has  Girls and Guns, and did I Mention Links? (The girls are really pretty!)

MOTUS, in her usual straight forward way, takes on the liars - and we thank her  Inconvenient truths, Half-truths, Lies and Damn Lies

M.D. Creekmore, over at the Survivalist Blog, has some good advice that doesn't just apply to prepping.  It's good advice for maximizing your time for whatever you need to do.   Six Quick and Easy Tips To Optimize Your Time For Prepping.  Getting distracted is my big bugaboo (and spending waaaaaaaay too much time online.)  I can be headed out to plant bean seeds, bump into an errant lilac branch, and next thing you know I've spent an hour pruning that hedge.

Okay - that's all I have.  I'm putting out my American flag, having breakfast, and getting to work.  I may even have time to trim a few lilac bushes - if I don't get distracted.


Sad Cat Diary: There is no logic in this place:


No comments: