Tuesday, March 13, 2012

“If you could invite any five people, living or dead, to dinner, who would they be?”...

haven't heard that question in a long time.

Maybe it's time to revisit this idea.

I read an intriguing article this morning, The Cabinet of Invisible Counselors, which in turn led me to also revisit  the concept of a Mastermind Group.  I first heard about forming such a group from an older book of Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich.

I have a ton of work to do, so will leave you with a quick off-the-top-of-my-head list of my preferred dinner guests (which is subject to change at the whim of the hostess.)
  • Jesus
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Marie Antoinette
  • Thomas Jefferson
  • Aristotle
  • Oops - I've already hit five.  Maybe I'll throw a leaf in the dining room table and change the rules.
Who would you invite to dinner? 

More:



No comments: