Saturday, December 31, 2011

Celebrating a birthday...

Today is the one day of the year that I get to do exactly what I want to do with a compliant and quiet husband following me around acting like he's having a really good time.

So what's the schedule today?
  1. Since I always lay out my shopping trips in order, today we will start at T.J Maxx followed by...
  2. Ross and then a few steps next door brings us to...
  3. Michaels followed by a quick trip across the street to...
  4. Macy's to buy my favorite perfume that I've worn for at least 40 years - Clinque Aromatics.  I will also pick up my favorite lipstick.  Then off to...
  5. Big Lot's which is right next to...
  6. Tuesday Morning, which is magically next to Tomato Street for lunch.
  7. Our after lunch coffee will be at Hasting's Book Store
Whew - I'm tired already.

My predictions of how the day will turn out based on previous year's experience:

  We will return to the house with a car loaded with all sorts of strange and wonderful things - all purchased by my hubby.   

He even remembered that Tuesday Morning was a "go-to" place today.  How weird is that??? 

As I said last year:
For all of my loyal readers and blogger buddies extraordinaire, I wish you a safe and fun New Year's Eve.  Each of you has brightened my life and inspired me to keep up the good fight for freedom.  May we all succeed beyond our wildest dreams in running the Marxists and Communists back into whatever hidey-hole they slithered from...



No comments: