Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Your feel good story of the day... w/ Update

brought to you by The Lonely Conservative - and we thank her.

McDonald’s Outsmarts San Fran Nannies

I have a luncheon appointment today with a big name Swedish journalist based out of New York. He is traveling the country interviewing people about the conservative movement in the states.  He's meeting with the mayor of Coeur d' Alene and then he's taking meeeeeeeeeeee to lunch.  Heh!  Sorry mayor!


I will be doing a bit of cross-interviewing and will reveal the identity of the journalist and some things I have learned later. 


I'm sort of nervous!

Play nice while I'm gone... 

Update:  Come home to find out this post never posted because of "editing conflicts."  Interview went well and will post on it soon... 




No comments: