Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Look what happens when I go away...

leaving a few simple instructions.




Randy took my Bobcat, 













 
Odie swiped my dump truck,
 












Blue took my shovel 'cause he can't afford gas for the big rigs, 







I WANT THEM BACK!! 

and Bunkerville, being the gentleman he is, didn't take anything but left some bad news.
bunkerville said...
Better enjoy now... look whats coming from Zero: Big rigs or semis will have to slash fuel consumption and production of heat-trapping gases by up to 23 percent. Gasoline-powered heavy-duty pickups and vans will have to cut consumption by 10 percent, or by 15 percent if the vehicles run on diesel fuel.




 

12 comments:

christian soldier said...

semis and regulation-
greaaaaaaat>>> SARC!

Carol-CS

Randy-g said...

It was a loaner, I will return it. Ty. Heh.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

It wasn't quite big enough, so I had to make many trips. Thank you for the hand off nice lady.

WomanHonorThyself said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww I stole your coach bag..lol

Anonymous said...

I promise to make do so others can play. I promise to shorten my carbon footprint.Yes indeedy. I don't want the Goricle having another nervous breakdown.

Adrienne said...

Angel - my Coach bag? Over my dead, broken, and bleeding body. I love Coach bags...

Adrienne said...

Carol - I'm waiting for them to come for my lawn tractor...

Adrienne said...

Randy - thanks. I LOVE my Bobcat...

(Actually - I'd just about kill for a real Bobcat.)

Adrienne said...

Odie - you're welcome...

Adrienne said...

Bunkerville - you're such a gentleman. Odie and Randy are just big kids. Not only did they steal my toys, but they probably kicked sand in each others faces, too.

Randy-g said...

Don't leave and I won't steal(too much)young lady...

Blue said...

I'll get your shovel back to you as soon as I can.... :)