Friday, July 8, 2011

Santelli gets it right...

again.

Big hat tip to Anne, at Backyard Conservative, for the link.  Anne also has a great post with beau-coup links - and we thank her.

Santelli Says It ALL*Jobs Numbers CRASH




 A Message: To the person who just left a vile comment on one of my posts: 

NB - If you think you're going to use my blog to advertise your poorly written and ignorant blog, think again!  It's my sandbox and I decide who plays in it. I like the way Political Clown Parade puts it on his very funny blog:
You know what I think. Now, if you want others to know what you think, go ahead and post your comment, but don’t try spamming me, don’t go all honey badger on me and try to keep it clean. If you can’t play by these simple rules, then you will earn a trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and alone.
So, "Mr. Product of a Government Education" consider yourself cold, frightened, and alone. BTW, commas and periods were invented for a purpose - try using them.

3 comments:

Randy-g said...

Was that in your big girl voice?

Adrienne said...

Randy - you never, ever want to mess with a little old Italian lady. Never! This person is a pig...no offense to pigs intended.

christian soldier said...

:-) again!
Carol-CS