Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's Sunday...

and the living is easy.

Apologies for not answering all the fine comments.  I have read them all and appreciate my blogger buddies more than you will ever know.

  Yesterday we worked 10 straight hours outside mowing (with our ancient push mower - my poor lawn tractor has the flu), weeding, burning huge piles of debris, washing cars, and cleaning the house. 

Our reward?

Sunday Brunch!


























We'll be walking off breakfast shopping for a new lawn tractor at Lowe's. 




And, as always, visit Reaganite Republican for the finest in Sunday Funnies

3 comments:

Reaganite Independent said...

Lovely bacon shot, of course lol

Enjoy your weekend and go 2-cylinder on the tractor, they're way smoother!

My folks had a New Holland that was just great

Randy-g said...

Another bad day to try to lose weight...I am starving now.

Old Bob said...

Squirrel: some in my neighborhood are like that, or worse.
Food: just when I was thinking about losing some weight . . . .