Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Time for Choosing...

is now.

My spring tree and shrub order was delivered Monday.  Today I was out digging holes to plant my ten new trees and ten new shrubs.  At hole 8 I was feeling pretty good.  Except for one minor problem.  I have twenty new trees - not ten.  Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!  

So tomorrow I'll be back out at 5 am digging holes and planting trees. 

In the meantime I urge you to read a speech by Ronald Reagan posted by Doug Ross.

What's Old is New Again

To quote Doug:

Absolutely brilliant.

Absolutely timeless.

And proof positive that the Democrats really haven't changed much in the last half-century.

5 comments:

Reaganite Independent said...

Still the best

Randy-g said...

Don't forget to claim your carbon credits for those trees....Heh.

WomanHonorThyself said...

have fun with the plantin girly..have a super day my friend!:)

Mary Ellen/Nunly said...

Happy digging! My neighbor just cut down a perfectly beautiful large tree in their front yard the other day. I have no idea what they were thinking...it made me so sad to see it go.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

The only thing that has changed is it takes more lies than it used to, to keep a Lib in power.