Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gas price average tops $4.00, unemployment claims "unexpectedly" jump...

I hope Obama thinks about that while he takes his "victory lap" (aka as a campaign stop) around ground zero. And don't forget he got there by burning up expensive jet fuel paid for by you - the American taxpayer.

The Marxists in our midst think bin Laden's death will get Obama reelected.  Better think again. Out of work people who can't even afford to drive around in an attempt to find work will not be voting for any more "hope and change." 

Jammie Wearing Fool:   Mission Accomplished: Gas Average Now at $4 a Gallon   excellent summation
The Blaze:   Up, Up, and Away: Jobless Claims Hit 8-Month High

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obama told us three years ago that under his administration energy prices would go sky high. I guess nobody took him seriously.

RSS Ronald Reagan said...

Amen, Adrienne!!! I cannot (for the life of me) figure out why so many people ON OUR SIDE seem to think this guy is unbeatable. On the basis of WHAT???

RSS Ronald Reagan said...

Amen, Adrienne!!! I cannot (for the life of me) figure out why so many people ON OUR SIDE seem to think this guy is unbeatable. On the basis of WHAT???

Blue said...

The first female is coming to my little town this weekend to give her commencement speech at the University of Northern Iowa. I'm sure that will cost a pretty penny....

Fortunately, I will be out of town this weekend. :)

John Carey said...

You are absolutely right! What was that Clinton said...oh yeah, it's the economy stupid. If gas prices are high and people are unemployed Obama won't win no matter what he does.