Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dougie Rapper M-Bone killed in drive-by shooting...

Hmmmmmmmmm, haven't the first woman and Beyonce been flying all over the country, spewing all sorts of nasty stuff in the air from her airplane, so she could do the Dougie with fat kids?  
 M-Bone of the rap group Cali Swag District, which scored a hit last year with the song "Teach Me How to Dougie," was killed in a weekend drive-by shooting as he sat in a car outside a liquor store, police said Monday. more
She sure knows how to pick great role models for kids.  Just sayin'

4 comments:

republicanmother said...

You're way more hip than me. I don't know who these people are and I'm only 31.

Randy-g said...

The culture of the First Family...God help us all.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I have nothing nice to say, so ...

Anonymous said...

I think Moochelle should lay off the lobster and wagyu before she pounces on the fat kids myself.