Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How the Left "Feels" About Wealth Redistribution...

because it's all about feeeeelings, isn't it??

Stogie, over at Saberpoint, has been doing some "troll tromping" these past few days.  Personally, I wouldn't have taken precious time from my life to respond to the twerp, but that being said, Stogie did a masterful job - and we thank him.  In the process he has managed to succinctly sum up how the loony left justifies (read "feels") about taking money from one person and giving it to another.

Let's See If I Understand Liberal Arguments for Wealth Redistribution

And Donald Douglas likes the whole idea so much he may start redistributing grades where he teaches:    Soak the High Achieving Students

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Stogie kicked the liberal's butt. Liberals are so illogical.

Adrienne said...

Teresa - I will admit it was fun to read...

dylan said...

I would not call the poster a liberal... he was calling out Stogie for being a patsy for the big corporate banks. I am a fiscal conservative, I have worked as a derivatives trader for 15 years... and my company makes markets in mortgage back securities as well. I was in the middle of the mess, and have a pretty good understanding of the motivation of all the parties. There is plenty of blame to go around. I am fascinated by this new found conservative movement that is so gullible that they blame everything on the left; while companies like Goldman are raping them from behind. Goldman should have never been part of the TARP... they are an investment bank not a commercial bank. Their funds do not come underneath the Fed Insurance Plan. But they received free money from the gov't and bought & sold treasury bills making boatloads of money on the spread. They had zero risk in the trade... a traders wet dream. They laughed all the way to the bank! Where is the outrage! President Bush allowed this, and Obama followed the Bush plan. We the taxpayers subsidized Goldman to record profits in 2009. But instead of outrage we have this pathetic backpatting about how someone handed the liberal his ass. Seriously, we are all being handed our ass, yet instead of calling out the entire system we sit around and fling our idiotic insults at each other. Well I for one am not a part of this Idiot Convention... I am not a pawn in this game.