Friday, March 18, 2011

It's serious Facebook messages like this...

that make life worth living.
Subject: Hi
My names are Benito Andrew, sorry to intrude in your privacy, i have been lonely for some years now. Nice words will not be enough to explain the beauty i found in you just when i view your picture, i will tell you that, your beauty is enough to make any man go mad. if you ask me why i choose you, i would say i want you for a friendship.

Warm Regards,
Benito
Obviously a perceptive and intelligent young man with wonderful taste.  

3 comments:

Teresa said...

What a wonderful message!

Adrienne said...

Teresa - isn't it? I was touched. Or I am touched. Not sure which...

Anonymous said...

Obviously a perceptive and intelligent young man with wonderful taste.

Of that I have no doubt. But please don't forget that there are dangerous people out there. Take care with the information you share on Facebook.

Cheers!