Saturday, March 26, 2011

Doug Ross Offers Opinion on the 2012 Presidential Field...

and it's very interesting.

I think Doug is the first "big time" blogger to come out in complete support of Sarah Palin and has placed her in his number one spot.

In the past, my first choice has been Sarah, but always with the qualifier "I don't think she can win", or "she's too polarizing."  Over the past few months, I've reconsidered that position and have come to the conclusion that I've been overly influenced by the hype the loony left has been propagating.  This is what they want us to believe simply because they believe she can win.  Why else the vitriol?

Sarah has withstood the constant and vile attacks on herself, her family, and her friends with grace and courage.  Isn't that the sort of person you'd like to have sitting in the oval office?

Read what Doug has to say about all the potential nominees. 

Maggie, over at her Notebook, also weighs in on the nominees and the upcoming election - and we thank her.

And I completely agree with Randy:   Everyone Who Voted For Obama Owes Us An Apology

5 comments:

Subvet said...

I don't believe Palin has a snowball's chance in Hell of winning if nominated. BUT I would vote for her or whoever she endorses because I'm sick and tired of choosing the lesser of two evils.

Charlene said...

I am hopeful all tea baggers and GOP bloggers support Mrs. Palin. Good job!

Randy-g said...

Thank you young lady for linking me so frequently. I am grateful. One day soon I Will do a post and name all of you who have been so kind. One day when I get out of self and think of others....Good grief.

Maggie@MaggiesNotebook said...

Adrienne, thanks for letting us know about this. I haven't read Doug's piece yet, but will.

As you say, we've seen a lot of Palin since she stepped down from her governorship. Many were critical of that. She did the right thing. We undoubtedly know who she is. She is red-blooded conservative to her toes. I see you have some visitors believing Palin is a gift to Progressives. It's just the opposite: she is a gift to the Right.

Thank you so much for the link.

Conservative Pup said...

We must NOT forget that the organized Left will never reveal their true beliefs, thoughts, and feelings to us. Their claims, for the past several months, that "We hope Palin runs, that would be a gift," are nothing but a frightened bluff, because they know that if she runs, she will win. And they will be done.

Thanks for this Adrienne, gave a h/t to you today for this.