Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blogaversary Alerts...

LarryD over at Acts of the Apostasy is celebrating his third blogaversary.   Larry is one of the best and brightest writers in the blogosphere.  His humor pieces are so funny that I often have tears running down my face from the laughter and his serious pieces are so deep they sometimes require several readings. And to top it all off - he's a genuinely nice guy.

The highest compliment I can possibly pay to anyone is "some of us live in a box, some of us live outside the box, and then there's those that don't even own a box."  Larry for sure doesn't own a box! 

Which brings us to another genuinely nice guy, Clifton B, over at Another Black Conservative, celebrating Blogaversary number two.

Clifton brings us these encouraging words:
The last year of doing this blog was a difficult one.  Real time demands kept me from blogging for days on end.  Throughout the those days, I constantly ached to take to the keyboard.  Thankfully, things are under control now and I am pushing hard to get back up to my regular pace.
 Take a moment to visit and thank these fine gentlemen for informing and uplifting us. 

May God bless you both...

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I enjoy reading both of their blogs. God Bless.

Larry Denninger said...

Aww, thanks for the kind words, Duchess.

Funny thing is, my real life job is a sales rep for...a corrugated box company! I may not own a box, but I sure do my best to sell 'em!

God bless!