Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Play nice while I'm gone and use your indoor voices...

Haircut/Costco/Errand day.  While I'm gone take a few moments and read:

Dr. Sanity:  THE VIRTUE OF INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM  (reminding us that we are not a democracy)

Mark at Ordered Liberty:   Abraham Lincoln and the minimal state: Lincoln is the classical liberal...

The Camp of the Saints: 

Meet The Chaotics
The war we are engaged in to restore our freedoms and liberties is one of the toughest kinds of war to fight: our enemies are launching attacks on many fronts, on many different kinds of terrain, all at the same time.
Those who would see America perish are attacking our morals, traditions, laws, families, sacred and secular institutions – the list seems endless. Not a single area of our lives is not, at this moment, undergoing the onslaught of the forces of the Left and of Islam. read the rest
Building on the theme presented by The Camp of the Saints we have John Carey with:  Pushing Back: What the Right is Up Against 
  
 Rush:  Tea party was under assault at CPAC.  Blasts gathering for drowning out social conservatives

I'm giving Rush a hearty Amen!

Doug Ross:  The Obama Budget Apocalypse  Excellent as usual - and we thank him!



3 comments:

Bob Belvedere said...

To be paired with John Carey is quite an honor. Thank you Adrienne.

Mark D. said...

Thanks for the link! One of my finest posts lately -- IMHO. Very appreciative for the traffic you send my way!

Blue said...

I always use my indoor voice and I always play nice. Well, almost always. ;)