Wednesday, January 5, 2011

White people may no longer use the word "nigger" although black people may...

 heck - even Mark Twain can't use it anymore...

you may however continue to use:

Pickaninny
Porch monkey
Macaca
and
Uncle Tom

and while you're at it, don't forget these fine words:

Chink
Jap
Honky
Nip
Cracker
Haole
Mick
Paddy
Raghead
Dago
Wop
Hymie
Kike
Gringo
Frog
Greaser
Spic
Kraut
Redneck

White Use of the Word “Nigger” Goes to Court 
A federal judge in Pennsylvania has agreed to allow a white television news anchor fired for using the word “nigger” in a June 2007 newsroom meeting to proceed with his lawsuit against his former employer, WTXF Fox 29.  read the rest

More:

Saberpoint:  Man Fired for Using the N Word in a Staff Discussion About...the N Word

UK Telegraph:   Mark Twain, Huckleberry Finn and Nigger Jim: sense or censorship?

13 comments:

Pablo the Mexican said...

I am offended you did not include Mexican slang names:

1). Beaner

2). Greaser

3). Chili-choker

4). My all time favorite- Can't e flass

^

Blue said...

It's a crazy world we live in, Young Lady. :) Sanity is long gone....

Randy-g said...

Any word but that damn N- word. Unless you are black.....That is racist in itself.

Terry Nelson said...

Who you callin' a "jerk" - I linked to you and Larry for 12th Night. Happy Christmas!

Paul Stilwell said...

And don't forget Limey!

Charlene said...

How often do you use the word nigger in your daily life? For that matter, how often are the other words on that list frequently appropriate for your personal and other conversations?

Lola said...

Dr. Laura had this to say about her own issue this year with that word:

http://www.drlaurablog.com/2010/12/27/i-made-the-ap-list-for-2010-news-events/

My personal "favorite" is Pole-lock. Polack, whatever. Although when our Polish Family reuinion is usually in August in St. Louis, there is a joke in there somewhere.

All those names are is to make someone, or some group feel self contempt.

ignorant redneck said...

I happen to really get a kick out of 'beadsqueezer" and "Mackerelsnapper". I also kinda like R.U.S.T.I.C.--Rural Unwashed Stupid Trashy Ignorant Creep. I like that one a LOT!

And let's not forget FINE--F****ed Up Insecure Neurotic and Emotional.

Acronyms rock for harsh words. And I have been known to describe myself as a RUSTIC Beadsqueezer!

belinda said...

Yeah, so you've all seen it before but it's still funny.

Kevin said...

just don't call me Whitey... that really offends me.

Dymphna said...

But why would you want to use the n word?

Jessie said...

I don't think anyone should use it, black or white.

Anonymous said...

Why is ok for blacks to cALL WHITES, "crackers" "honkies", "whitie"???

I don't get offende if someone calls me a "dago" nor does it bother my hubby if someone wants to call him a "pollack". We're proud of of our nationality. Hey, what good for the goose is good for the gander. nigga, nigga, nigga. Now, whach ya gonna do aboud it?