Sunday, December 5, 2010

Everyone needs to get back in the closet...

because I don't want to hear or see anything about your sexual activity.  Have people no class anymore?

Hack Wilson is spot on!

Homosexuality is no longer a societal taboo.

Nearly everywhere I look anymore someone is trumpeting the homosexual agenda, whether it be a moronic reporter, a military general testifying before Congress, an entertainment "artist", or a subtle (or sometimes not so subtle) magazine ad.

In a world where economic collapse of our nation is imminent, Islamic terrorism continues to be a real threat, and international relations and alliances are in a continual phase of conflict and change due to the aforementioned factors, homosexuality shouldn't even be an issue.  read the rest

3 comments:

Terry Nelson said...

I love the title! LOL! I wish they would too.

Randy-g said...

I am sorry, but I wish they would have never come out......

republicanmother said...

My man Yuri Bezmenov talked about this in the early 80s about how homos-rights was a subversive issue - don't let them get a foothold. He was dismissed as a paranoid. Historically, when homos (which don't produce kids) get normalized (like in ancient Rome) a non-homo (kid-producing) group takes over. One thing for sure is, there are no gay pride parades under Sharia Law.