Friday, October 29, 2010

You can call me a bit more than "non-impressed"

This reminds me of having a crazy drunken uncle who always embarrasses the family during the holidays.

The first and second "ladies" of the United States found it necessary to appear on lesbian Ellen deGeneres show yesterday where they proceeded to wiggle and squirm their "best moves" to rock music, and still found time to fracture the English language.  

From the Daily Mail in the UK complete with nauseating pictures:


Here's a few comments from the article that say it all:
"The First Lady revealed that daughters Malia and Sasha are 'non-impressed' by their father being one of the most powerful men in the world and living in the White House." 
Clearly they are the brains of the family then. Imagine a few hundred million Americans probably agree with them. Has anyone done more to cheapen the US presidency.
Ultimately history will judge him, but it's not looking good at the moment. Beginning to make Carter look good and thats not exactly easy.
 or
Pathetic! If I were American, I would be embarrassed by this faux 'celebrity' leader and his wife. Our PMs have had a lot to answer to...but this is really laughable!
Like to see the video?  Head over to Motus  (and scroll down to the first post.)

- but is does carry a Pepto Bismol warning...
The video is 9 minutes long but the dancing part is in the first minute.  I would never suggest you torture yourself with a full 9 minutes of that woman actually talking.

10 comments:

Old Bob said...

Are they so dumb they don't see they're demeaning the office? No need to answer that . . . .

Charlene said...

I watched the Ellen show yesterday and was impressed with their repesentation. I'm not sure what the sin of dancing is but they did a good job dancing.

To say that a "few" hundred million Americans are not impressed with our President Barack Obama is false. There are approximately 300 million Americans in the country. Few is a plural word meaning more than 1 and in saying hundred million, that would indicate 200 million plus. The current approval rating of our President Barack Obama is 43%. The number of unimpressed American citizens would be 171 million. [These numbers are estimates based on polling.]

Ellen is good. She hosts an upbeat inclusive television program in the afternoons which is quite entertaining.

As to history judging our President, I'm sure you are right. If the writer were a person of note he'd get the judge of history too. Like George W. Bush I'm sure Barack Obama will write a book and do personal appearances to promote the sale of that book. Ex-Presidents do that in an effort to improve their history.

Anonymous said...

Charlene - have you no concept of what constitutes "dignity??"

Adrienne said...

Bob - not one once of class between all on them. Let's not forget Joe "big f**ing deal" Biden and all his antics.

Adrienne said...

Charlene - 43% is about the number of people on the government dole...

Randy-g said...

I aint watching the vid.......

Adrienne said...

Randy - good decision...

Maggie Thornton said...

That president-dude of ours? Does this make MO First-Dudess or Dudette? I'm shocked that The Mail went this far out. What a turn around.

Maggie Thornton said...

Adrienne, I see two links of mine at the bottom of this article. I got their IP host to suspend them two days ago, but I am still seeing my links. So sorry! I wish I knew what to do about it.

Adrienne said...

I deleted one without checking the arrow. I checked the next one and it is legitimate (even if it wasn't placed there by you)