Friday, August 27, 2010

It's "recovery" Friday

Is anyone surprised by the "unexpected" drop of the GDP to 1.6%?  Not to worry.  Bernanke has promised to take action if economy falters.  Honest to gosh - that's what the headline says.  If the economy falters!

Paul Krugman says, This is Not a Recovery  via Memeorandum

As usual The BlogProf has a great lineup of information

Are you preparing?  
 








I'm off to help with recovery summer by dropping another HUGE load of cash at the dentist.   










Want to know how vindictive this president is?  The Lonely Conservative has the answer for you. 

For your Friday pleasure, Reaganite Republican brings us Ike and Tina Turner...

3 comments:

Lonely Conservative said...

Thanks for the link. I hope your trip to the dentist wasn't too painful. (To your wallet or your mouth!)

Amusing Bunni said...

I hope your dental visit isn't too unpleasant and expensive either! I had to cancel my dental cleaning, cause I have no dental insurance, and if they found of dug up something, I couldn't afford that either.

Randy-g said...

I found you through Reaganite's site. Good work, damn good work!