Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Federal Workers Scamming Social Security. And this is a surprise, why?

Saw this over at Gateway Pundit:

As They Live off Us, Some Federal Workers Pocket Fraudulent SS Benefits

When I was having my little go-around (for SIX years) with the Social Security Department and U.S. Treasury, I was told by several different Secret Service agents that is was routine for SS employees to cash checks that had been returned because the recipient had died. 



At Adrienne dePitera:

Not All Daylilies are Yellow or Orange
A Very Early Morning Stroll
See What's Going on in the Herb Garden
What I'm Reading

2 comments:

Mark D. said...

What's that line from Casablanca?

This is shocking only in the sense that the wrong-doers are so brazen about it.

Mark D. said...

Hey, thanks for elevating me tot he status of "Today's Featured Blog"! I appreciate the recognition!

Cheers!