Friday, July 16, 2010

Zo Examines black Loyalty to Democrats, Word Verification, and Ten Buck Friday

I apologize for having to add word verification to the comment section.  The recent attacks by what appears to be a spybot (investigation ongoing), has made this necessary. 

In Case You Missed It:

Van Irion is this weeks Ten Buck Friday winner. 

More info here

and:


ObamaCare Class Action

Van Irion: Why I am a Republican

Irion on the issues

Have young people in the house?  Have them watch this with you and get a bit of "real" history, not the clap-trap they're fed in a government run school.




H/T The Plantation Nation

I'm off to glue the liner on my new pond.  Tomorrow is Farmer's Market Day in Coeur d'Alene.  We have one of the nicest Farmer's market, evah!  Beautiful park setting,  huge pine trees, music, and wonderful vendors.





O-What's-His-Name and his wife are off enjoying their weekend in Maine (while I'm sure ruining the whole weekend for others.)  There's nothing I can do right now to stop this aberration that is taking place in Washington, so I plan to enjoy my weekend also. 

1 comment:

Reaganite Independent said...

Great stuff Ade, and of course linked at RR-

http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com/2010/07/meandering-righty-blogoverse.html

Have a blessed weekend-

-RR-