Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Silence is Deafening and Electronic Cigarettes

I wish I could think of something intelligent to say.  Heck - I can't even think of anything stupid to say.  So how about we talk about electronic cigarettes.  I've smoked since I was 15 years old.  That's a long, long time.  I've done the gum, patches, stop smoking pharmaceuticals, and nothing has ever worked.

Last week, after much research, I purchased an electronic cigarette which delivers nicotine in a harmless vapor.  Guess what?  I haven't picked up a regular cigarette in 9 days.  It was truly the best decision I have ever made.  My company of choice was Electronic Cigarettes, Inc.   







If you smoke, I urge you to consider electronic cigarettes. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.  Both of these ads are links to Electronic Cigarettes Inc.

7 comments:

Mark D. said...

Good to hear you've found something that works for you!

Sarah Oldham said...

Maybe my friend Dawn will see this and try them. "he he he"

Charlotte said...

My Mom has been doing the electronic cigarette thing and she has cut down real cigarettes by half.

RightKlik said...

Good! Now taper off that nicotine!

Adrienne said...

Sarah - send your friend over here to link to my ads. It's the best think since sliced bread. Honest!

Adrienne said...

RK - From the first day I used my e-cig waaaaaay less then I ever smoked. Using the med nicotine which is fairly low and will probably switch to low when I buy my next bottle of "juice."

Adrienne said...

Charlotte, I can't even imagine having a "real" cigarette. The e-cigs taste so clean and good and there's no smell. I loathe the smell of cigarettes. With e-cigs there's no more smelly hair or clothes. I think they are fabulous.

I know they're not marketed as a stop-smoking aid but they sure work that way for tons of people.