Monday, April 12, 2010

Places to See and Be Seen

I have been remiss in highlighting some new blogs and sites I've found quite informative.  Last week I received a very nice email from Thomas Bryan, owner of a site called Useful Info Nation.  It is one of the best designed sites I've run across in a long time.

The left column is the news from the left and on the right column is the news from the right (cute.)  In the middle column is videos.  In addition there are sections for News, Entertainment, Columns, Science, Sports, and Technology.  Not to be missed are his sections on Offbeat News and Time Wasters.

This is how Mr. Bryan describes his site:
I have a right and left side on my site and my readers can surely tell the difference in the logical way conservatives state their case as opposed to the sometimes tacky but mostly illogical way liberals or progressives do in the articles to which I link. On my blog, I do daily takes on all things news, left, and right.

Thomas also has a blog where he gives us his take on the goings on in the world.So head on over and take a gander.  You won't be disappointed.

Another new blogger I've stumbled on is Green Mountains Homesteading.  Very well written and well researched articles.  Check out the cartoon he has on this post.  Very funny and very true...

From the A-Files' Blog: 
Life’s Lessons from the Passenger Seat of a 747  

More on ObamaCare

Obamacare’s Disastrous Preview   

Side Effects: Obamacare Fueling Higher Insurance Costs

 Cookbook Health Care: The future of medicine in the United States

Read the bill: Obamacare socks middle class with $3.9 billion tax increase

 

No comments: