Monday, April 19, 2010

An Honor & Some Very Important Information

Wow - Clifton B, Another Black Conservative made me one of his blogs of the day.  I am truly honored...

RightKlik reminds us once again, to pay attention to the primaries coming up and provides two great links for voting information.  His original admonition to not wait until November and be forced to pick between the "lesser of two evils" is spot on.

The following links were stolen directly from RightKlik and I'm hoping he'll forgive me.  All for the greater good, doncha know...

2010 Primary Elections by State

Click on your state to see who is running for office.


Really Important:

LarryD, over at Acts of Apostasy, has brought to my attention the start of the most important blog competition in the entire blogoshere blogosphere - The Annual Cannonball Catholic Blog Awards.  

This is the one time of the year for Catholics to unleash their primal urge to "stick it" to one another.  

Larry very nicely nominated moi for Best Political Blog and I've assured him his ten bucks is in the mail. 

Head over to The Crescat and place a nomination.  Nominating yourself is not only acceptable, it is actually encouraged, so don't be shy!

I didn't campaign much last year, but after spending a year practicing being a "devout" Catholic (I still have no idea of exactly what that is), I'm feeling the urge to release my inner Tony (Soprano) - so watch out everyone!

I'll be alerting you when the voting begins. 

6 comments:

Larry Denninger said...

$10? Cool! That and a boatload of votes is more than any snarky Catholic could ask for!

Lola said...

I'm voting for you Adrienne No problem.

belinda said...

I guess you didn't read what I wrote about you?? Hmmmm?

Sarah Oldham said...

voting! Best of "luck" to you!! I think you will give them all a run for their money!

MightyMom said...

I wanna run! will you nominate me?? I'll send you $11 ;-)

Cathy_of_Alex said...

I hope there is not a repeat of that priest in Utah's shameless shilling for votes! :-)