Monday, April 19, 2010

A Gem of a Post from Fuzzy Slippers

Guaranteed to lift your spirits and make you proud to be an American. Thanks, Fuzzy...

The Tea Party Movement: Not On Our Watch. Not Now, Not Ever

I've been thinking a great deal about the Tea Party movement lately, little wonder as April 15th just passed, marking its one year anniversary.  I'm so proud of my fellow countrymen and women that sometimes when I see you all gathered on the national mall, in Boston Common, or holding a flag or sign on any sidewalk across the nation I become quite choked up.  We, the people, are the spirit and soul of this nation, its foundation, and we have been called, yet again, to be its salvation.  Thank God we are up to the task.  you must read the rest...

1 comment:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Many thanks, Adrienne! :D